31 May 2012

Concept Sketch: Blind T-Bone Fennec

Today features a sketch for an upcoming/recurring idea for the Tales of the Fur & N3rdy web comic: Blind T-Bone Fennec. T-Bone is TK's blues singer alter ego. I'm not certain if I'll do a long story arc each time I bring in the character, but I may. I may also give TK a more medieval/fantasy alter ego who is a bard. But we'll see.

Anyway, this is a pencil-only sketch of the character. He has a white suit with a black shirt, which is the opposite of most blues musicians who wear dark suits. Why? Well, TK has black paws, and I wanted to show where his pants and sleeves ended and his paws began when it becomes necessary. So, that's why he's wearing a white suit. The concept may be updated as I work it into the comic. However, as for right now, he'll be waiting for his first digital world tour, because today I finished up a story focusing on TK.


No comments:

Post a Comment